The quality of advertisements is crucial for their communicative value. The communicative and creative standards ought to be the highest possible. The production process must be efficient and remain within the framework of budget and communication goals. The agency producer is responsible for this and protects the interests of the client.
The agency producer safeguards the creative and commercial quality and at the same time monitors the budget, makes clear agreements with everyone concerned, keeps the process transparent and ensures that deadlines are met. Sufficient presentations and decision-making opportunities are built in to avoid unpleasant surprises. In addition, usage rights are well defined in contract form and negotiations are as competitive as possible.
The service comprises among other things:
- Selection of creative and production parties
- Cost-effective hiring of the various parties
- Budget monitoring
- Advice on techniques and formats to be used
- Clear communication between the different parties
- Keeping the process transparent
- Drawing up the correct contracts
- Rights management tailored to the project
What are the advantages?
The agency producer organizes the rights in such a way that they are focused on the project, and acts in the interests of the client.
He/she can also advise on the best way to deal with rights.
- Briefing based on the concept or script
- Setting the budget and deadline
- Selection of creative partners, such as directors and photographers
- Providing estimate and schedule
- Outline of presentations and decision-making opportunities
- Preparation of shoot: for example, search for casting and location
- Pre Production Meeting: discussion of all details with everyone concerned
- Post production: editing , retouching, sound, music
- Rights management tailored to the production
- Delivery according to the agreed specifications